Tuesday 10 November 2015

Ready to Share New Learning

Room 9 have been creating videos to share their digital learning journey.  I was so excited to see these on individual Room 9 blogs that I had to share them on our class blog also.
Check back in, Room 9 will be posting more of these incredible videos to their blogs soon.  Thank you Sylvia and Faye, you can view these on their blogs by following the links.





Hi guys and girls it's me again back with my third video. This video includes what I have learnt to do throughout the year, we had to learn how to make a WeVideo in order to take our Chromebooks home.

Faye



I have created this video to share how we learn in Room 9. This is the first video I have ever created.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.